I too suffered attempted blackmail at check-in. The receptionist wanted £30 for a 'better' room. All indications were that he expected this to be in cash into his hand. Whilst the room was adequate (and the shower - the best part of the stay - surprisingly good) the bathroom suffered from nicotine stains on the ceiling. The restaurant staff are... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.