The hotel is either new or renovated, the room was good, not huge, and the bathroom does not fit a 6" tall man. There isn't a frigobar and not an ice machine. The non-alcohol policy between 3am and 11am is not an excuse. The hotel is very well located close to main attractions and areas but that also makes it... More
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Piccadilly Hotel London
- Thistle Piccadilly London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its authentic Victorian exterior, Thistle Piccadilly fits right in among its genteel neighbours, who include Fortnum & Mason and the Royal Academy. Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, the West End, Covent Garden and Oxford and Regent Streets are all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Thistle Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.