Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Brilliant location, around 25 minutes walk to the London eye. Staff were very friendly and there is a supermarket right opposite to help with bits and bobs you need. The only thing I would recommend is finding your own taxi as the hotel quotes me around £20 from there to Leicester square however... More
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractions at doorstepLocated in the heart of London with attractions including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and a host of museums nearby.Great value and savingsOur limited service hotel offer beds at very affordable prices by getting rid of costly full service extras, such as pools, spas, saunas, room service or the like.High-quality basics5-star Hypnos beds, power showers, air conditioned rooms, central locations, a clean environment and 24-hour security.Within 10 minutesImperial War Museum - 0.4 miLondon Eye - 0.4 miWestminster Bridge - 0.4 miSt. Thomas' Hospital - 0.5 miSouthbank Centre - 0.6 miRoyal Festival Hall - 0.7 mi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Tune Hotels - Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.