I think others have made clear most points. Good location, excellent apartments, slightly noisy. Helpful staff. Secure underground parking. We had one of the suites on the top floor which had a large sitting room and functional kitchen. The bedrooms in comparison are fine but on the small side. If you are used to large double beds at home you... More
- Also Known As:
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel Liverpool
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1760, this multi-million painstakingly detailed rebuild of one of Liverpool's most well known landmarks is now complete and offers just 31 opportunities to live in its opulent living space. Whether it is a getaway to Liverpool, a romantic weekend with a loved one, business meeting, or a home-away-from-home, The Casartelli's accommodating management team will make your stay in one of the worlds most memorable cities an experience to remember. We look forward to welcoming you to your posh pad soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Posh Pads at the Casartelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.