I booked in for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The room was comfortable and clean with a spotless bathroom. Breakfast was lovely and set us up for the day. The staff were helpful and friendly but not in your face which was just what we wanted. I would definitely return here.
- Also Known As:
- Oakthorpe Hotel Windermere
- The Lamplighter Windermere, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned Victorian guesthouse and pub, situated in the heart of Windermere Village and located in the heart of the Lake District. Two minutes walk from Windermere train station, just off the A591 and the perfect location from which to explore the idyllic surroundings, with local amenities on your doorstep. Offering seven comfortable en-suite bedrooms and two shower only, also attached is The Lamplighter bar serving home cooked traditional pub food and beer affording great value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Lamplighter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.