Superb location, superb rooms throughout, good atmosphere, great breakfasts and exactly what we were looking for. Will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Crow How Country House Hotel Ambleside
- Crow How Country House Hotel
- Crow How Country House Ambleside, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in a stunning rural setting in the historic Rydal Valley amidst the fells, this grand Victorian building was built as a farm house in 1848 from the stones of ancient Rydal Hall, before being converted into a Country Guest House in the early 1930's. Set in our own 2 acre gardens Crow How has been sympathetically renovated to provide you with a perfect base to explore the beautiful Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Crow How Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.