My partner and I came here with our two young children for a short break/shopping trip. The hotel was lovely, very clean, friendly staff and we had a nice family room on the fifth floor which was very quiet. The Food was "ok" breakfast was great with a self service eat as much as you like routine. Evening meals however,... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Hotel
- Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Hotel Southampton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southampton West Quay Premier Inn is ideally located near the Southampton Cruise and ferry Terminals, only a short walk away. Southampton's West Quay Shopping centre is directly across the road.The Southampton train station and national express coach station is less then half a mile away and by road there is easy access to the M27 and M3 giving an easy commute to Paultons Park and Pepper Pig World.Our Southampton West Quay Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Southampton West Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.