The Hermitage is a very nice vacation Hotel. It is located across the street from Bournemouth beach and the pier. Rooms are very nice, plenty of space with a closed and very nice bath room. Two down sides; our view was of parking lot & a trash dumpster and oil based painting was ongoing creating foul odors. The desk agent,... More
- Also Known As:
- Bournemouth Hermitage Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star AA rated Hotel. AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in the restaurant. Without doubt the Hermitage Hotel in Bournemouth commands the very best location of all Bournemouth hotels - directly opposite the Pier, Pavilion and Bournemouth International Conference Centre with direct level access to the beach and town centre (without crossing a single road). Privately owned, 74 well appointed en-suite rooms many with sea views all with complimentary Wi-Fi and free parking for all guests, the Hermitage truly is 'a treasure among Bournemouth's hotels'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.