We stayed here for one night to attend a function. The staff were attentive, polite and knowledgeable about the area. Our room (604) was large, well appointed and had every facility to make our stay a pleasure. The shower was really good - however there was a glitch in the morning with no hot water. It wasn't a foreseeable problem... More
- Also Known As:
- Bournemouth Hermitage Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star AA rated Hotel. AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence in the restaurant. Without doubt the Hermitage Hotel in Bournemouth commands the very best location of all Bournemouth hotels - directly opposite the Pier, Pavilion and Bournemouth International Conference Centre with direct level access to the beach and town centre (without crossing a single road). Privately owned, 74 well appointed en-suite rooms many with sea views all with complimentary Wi-Fi and free parking for all guests, the Hermitage truly is 'a treasure among Bournemouth's hotels'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.