We got an awesome deal for 2 nights away with our 2 kids (aged 4 & 2). The Carrington is in a decent location but it is about a 20min walk to town/beach so bus or taxi may be the way forward unless you want to drive. Family room was lush (we were in 356) with supersized double bed, bunk... More
- Also Known As:
- Carrington Hotel Bournemouth
- Carrington House Hotel Bournemouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carrington House Hotel, close to the town centre and all Bournemouth's top attractions, is situated on a quiet pine tree lined avenue on the East Cliff side of Bournemouth - perfect for a weekend break or short sightseeing trip. The hotel is close to both the railway and coach station and is only a ten-minute drive from Bournemouth Airport.There is so much to see and do in Bournemouth and its surrounding area, that you are bound to be back again and again whether it is a relaxing short break in Bournemouth that you are after, a cosmopolitan city break, or a weekend break for sight seeing and fun, Carrington House Hotel is an ideal base for all your activities.The hotel has 145 en-suite bedrooms, including 42 purpose-built family rooms plus conference and banqueting facilities for up to 700, a heated indoor swimming pool, table tennis, pool, table football and free parking for 85 cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Carrington House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.