Site was lovely, plenty to do. Restaurant was overpriced and run badly, slow, dont clean tables ect. Site would be perfect if it had a indoor pool and made a few improvements. Lots to do round area newquay zoo,car boots, shop's great swimming pools, beaches and many more. Would recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Parkdean Newquay Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Parkdean Newquay Holiday Park Hotel
- Parkdean Newquay Holiday Park Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's nothing low key about Newquay! It's the UK's surf capital and the home of extreme activities such as mountain boarding and kitesurfing. It boasts 11 fantastic beaches including famous Fistral Beach, Mawgan Porth, Watergate Bay and Lusty Glaze plus all of Newquay's attractions, a brilliant zoo, great cafe's shops and bars... and a lovely peaceful holiday park in a country setting just three miles out of town. * Quiet country park setting with stunning views * Three miles from Newquay's beaches and attractions * Close to a huge choice of local beaches * Three outdoor pools with 200ft waterslide * Kids' club fun and adventure play ... more less