Lovely lovely location -- stunning views -- but the best thing was how delicious the food was. The Fish and Chips -- basic English grub -- were beautifully done. And excellent walk along hte sandstone trail just through the garden.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel
- The Pheasant Hotel Chester
- The Pheasant Inn Chester, Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some the most magnificent panoramic views across the Cheshire plains. Delightful 300 year old sandstone buildings, open log fires, a flower-filled courtyard for drinks as the sun goes down - they all add up to magic. Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a romantic weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.