Cheap lobby that smelt like Subway, located next door. In fact, it was the same quality. There were some good elements to the apartment, however, overall I felt like it was a bit like student accommodation. The doors are cardboard thin with light coming through under the door. There are no handles on doors! When someone next door was washing... More
- Also Known As:
- Saco Bristol - Broad Quay Hotel Bristol
- Saco Bristol - Broad Quay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open after a full refurbishment and under new management, these fantastic apartments are centrally located, overlooking Bristol's historic Harbourside and offer a large selection of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each apartment features designer furniture, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments! When you book at SACO Broad Quay, you can rest assured that you are booking with the brand that gives you MORE! Why not see out other SACO locations? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your SACO Bristol - Broad Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.