With family in Whistler and Squamish, we are always looking for a quality hotel for family rendezvous. I've tried most hotels in Squamish, but have found them to be adequate, at best. The executive suites are in a class by themselves Even the smaller studio suites have a separate bedroom with its own TV. Great kitchen, complete with dishwasher.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Suites Garibaldi Springs Hotel
- Executive Suites Garibaldi Springs Hotel Squamish
- Executive Hotel Squamish
- Executive Suites Hotel & Resort Squamish, British Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal For Leisure and Corporate Travelers, A Perfect Couple’s Retreat...Or The Ultimate Family Getaway!Executive Suites' All-New Squamish Resort Hotel is a spacious all-season and all-suite hotel located in Squamish, British Columbia along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway (just 40 minutes from Vancouver and Whistler Village).With A choice of 111 Studio Hotel Suites featuring fully equipped kitchens and private balconies, stunning views and free Wireless High Speed Internet, Executive Suites Squamish Hotel & Resort has your comfort and enjoyment in mind.Set in the outdoor adventure capital of Canada, this Squamish Hotel & Resort is ideally situated to provide guests with the best in outdoor adventure including climbing, hiking, biking, kayaking, windsurfing, and so much more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Executive Suites Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.