Great Customer Service. Travelocity screwed up our reservation to Falcon Crest. Had to stay elsewhere. We still got charged for Falcon Crest. Travelocity denied responsibility. Falcon Crest very kindly and professionally assessed the situation refunded our money. Wish we could have stayed at Falcon Crest, our first choice.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Hotel
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.