This place is amazing and Erika and Jose were fantastic. The rooms and common spaces were so pretty and there were special little touches everywhere. The food was the best we had in Panama! I called Erika the Martha Stewart of Panama:) Breakfast and dinner is included in the cost for the room as well as 3 glasses of wine... More
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Hotel Isla San Cristobal
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, peaceful hideout surrounded by the beauty of nature ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Dolphin Bay Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.