Belfer have nice cabins away from the hoards of people visiting the Dead Sea. There is so much to see and it's easy to access the sea from here too. Good value if you are staying as a family. Make sure you pick up food before you get here because the shops in the village don't have much, if you... More
- Also Known As:
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel Neot Hakikar
- Belfer`s Dead Sea Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins are located in Neot Hakikar, a small peaceful village by the Dead Sea, overlooking an amazing desert landscape. Our wooden cabins are the best option for private accommodation in the area. The beautiful cabins are suitable for couples or families. Each cabin includes a bedroom, gallery with 3 children's beds, living room, satellite TV, attached bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and a small equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Belfer's Dead Sea Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.