Great location, easy walk to old Montreal, Notre Dame, and convention center. Lots of restaurants and nightlife in walking distance. Very clean rooms. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Good complimentary breakfast (loved the omelettes). Nice fitness center too. Business center is below average. Construction noise next door starts early in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Olotels, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.