This rv park was great. It was a good location and the rv park was lovely. It had a great view and the amenities were clean and maintained. No sewer on site but dump station available. Located next to a day spa. Very reasonably priced!
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer.Featuring fully equipped cozy Log Cabins, Full & Partial Service RV Sites, private Walk-In Tent Sites, serviced Multi-Use Camping Sites plus our unqiue and natural Yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature.We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.