I found Douglas G.H. for some German visitors (staying at my B&B and Guest House in Rossland, BC). They liked it, and now I have spent a week there, while doing business in Vancouver. POSITIVE: It's easy to find (near 12th Ave/Grandview), has off-street parking and it's in an attractive central area near City Hall, VGH, shopping and bus routes.... More
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Guest House Hotel
- Douglas Guest House Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tastefully updated Edwardian home, in the heart of the historic Mt. Pleasant district of Vancouver with beautiful gardens, and tree lined streets overlooking downtown Vancouver. Close to all amenities, shopping, live entertainment,theaters, and restaurants.Just 4 blocks from the Skytrain to YVR and the port, and 3 blocks from Vancouver General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Douglas Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.