Well located, close to restaurants & harbour. Rooms have been nicely updated, however it can be a noisy place due to its proximity to the harbour and other seaside establishments. Service was excellent, however the room cost seemed to be a little exhorbitant.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Bastion Hotel Nanaimo
- Coast Bastion Nanaimo
- Coast Bastion Hotel Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of location and beautiful ocean views from one of the best downtown Nanaimo hotels. Located near the BC Ferries Terminal on Nanaimo's inner harbour, the Coast Bastion Hotel is steps away from the seawall walk-way, Swy-a-lana Lagoon park, specialty shops, superior dining and quaint cafes. Take in a contemporary west coast designed dining experience at Minnoz Restaurant & Lounge. Featuring the freshest local seafood and meats, pasta dishes, gourmet breakfast and tapas. For those in need of relaxation & rejuvenation Pure Spa and Studio 31 are located in the hotel and look forward to pampering you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Coast Bastion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.