My family of 5 and I stayed at the Capella Pedregal for 8 days and 7 nights. The staff was the absolute friendliest group of people we've ever encountered. The place was just gorgeous. It's a great balance of private seclusion and full access to shopping, restaurants and fun. If you are looking for a place to stay, look no... More
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, MexVax, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.