We were in Tulum on what was supposed to be a sun filled return trip to Quintana Roo/ Yucatan. Maybe my 15th-20th trip to the area. We were greeted by Hurricane Ingrid that persisted all through the entire week we were there. We had planned to go from Playa to Chichen Itza through Tulum bu the weather was so bad... More
- Also Known As:
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Diego de la Selva, ideally located at the south end of Tulum, was in 2005 the first nice hotel in the village of Tulum, offering to the visitors an alternative to the beachfront cabañas. 10 large rooms with AC, private bathroom and own terrace.Free wi-fi, 24 hours electricity, swimming-pool and friendly atmosphere!Small bar, delicious homemade breakfast and gourmet restaurant : el PaladanteWelcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Diego de la Selva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.