Everyone at eclipse was wonderful, especially Alex! Our room, the Robinson Caruso was perfectly cozy. We were in town for a family wedding and hosted a dinner in their common area, they took very good care to make sure we had everything we needed. I can't wait to go back and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Eclipse Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Eclipse Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eclipse Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen, 35 miles south of Cancun, Mexico.Set amid imposing royal palms, coconut trees and lush gardens, the Eclipse Hotel is a very beautiful and comfortable 19 room hotel.The Eclipse Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's most privileged location, in the very heart of town, on First Avenue, between the beach and Fifth Avenue (close to the action, so young people looking for night life will find it the best option). The beach loungers, hammocks and umbrellas on the white sand beach and Fifth Avenue Pedestrian Walkway are just 30 yards away, just around the corner.All our units have air conditioning, ceiling fan, wireless internet, private bathrooms with hot and cold water. Most rooms have kitchenettes, hammocks, refrigerators, cable TV (+50 channels), balconies or private terraces. All our guests get free use of beach club facilities (lounge chairs, umbrellas, showers and restrooms). A large bottle of purified water (20lts.), is replenished on a "as needed" basis in our reception so you can refill your empty bottles of water anytime for free. Rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. We provide our guests with fresh towels and clean sheets daily.More than just accomodations.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Eclipse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.