Good location. Warm and welcoming host. Spacious in hostel, though a bit crowded in the dormitory bed. I stayed in the dormitory bed on the roof top. Enjoying the cooling sea breeze from the Caribbean everyday. The room is also air conditioned.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Rio Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hostel Rio Playa Hotel
- Hostel Rio Playa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Rio Playa is located one block from the beach and half block from the famous '5ta Avenida' Fifth Avenue downtownWe offer the perfect blend of elegance and tropical flare for a unique experienceWe are welcoming you in a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style, focusing on personalized service and detail. Come prepared for an unforgettable vacation...We know that a hostel is much more than just a place to sleep. Therefore we offer you all the necessary amenities to allow you to get to know and enjoy this extraordinary town, especially the region's stunning Mayan archaeological sties staged in lush jungle settings.We offer you specialized information regarding transportation, distances, costs, tourism and more in order for you to experience these alternative Mayan routes at the right price and with the proper resources.Additional InformationWe have a private bar just for hostel guest (beer is just 1 dlls for the guest)20Mts walk distance to the beach.24 hrs reception.No smoking inside of building. (plenty of space where you can smoke)Be happy always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Rio Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.