This was our first time to visit Cozumel, so this was a great place to start! We walked everywhere & the resort was close to town for coffee, beverages, happy hours & meals. We thought the hotel meals were a little pricey for what we ordered. We watched the Super Bowl at bar owned by an American. Wendy's was a... More
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute relaxing ambiance. Designed to offer prime category services along the reef turquoise waters. The perfect place for couples who seek intimacy, families looking for unique bonding moments and others looking forward to make remarkable friend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Coral Princess Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.