I just stayed in this hostel in lovely Cancun. And believe me there were more bedbugs then people. If you want to get eaten the whole night and pay 130 pesos for this joint, go there! I have never seen bedbugs crawling on the walls and on everything like in this place, sjeez!
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and management, an old well known backpacker hotspot returns! The Mayan Hostel, located at 17 Margaritas Street (just one block from the ADO bus station, in the heart of downtown Cancun with easy access to all major attractions.* Free Wi-Fi* Free Breakfast* Free City Tour* 24 Hr Reception * TV Room (great movie collection!)* Lounge * Rooftop Terrace* Front porch patio with loungers and hammocks* BBQ Pit* Hammocks* No Curfews* Book ExchangeLet our friendly and engaging staff make your trip to Cancun one to remember! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Mayan Hostel Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.