Loved this hotel. Very peaceful with a room on the Sea of Cortez. The beach was literally straight below our balcony in room 6101. Staff was extremely kind and helpful. Breakfast at the restaurant was excellent. Loved the quaintness of Mazatlan.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.