4 of us arrived for a wks stay at Mayan Palace & were put in a room with a "view" of a city street. On day 3 we were moved to the Sea Garden with a fantastic ocean view. The rooms at MP & SG are very similar. Both bldngs were clean & comfortable, but BADLY in need of renovation.... More
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Mayan Palace Mazatlan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the pearl of the Pacific. This charming spot welcomes you with beautiful beaches and the warm hospitality of its attentive staff. Relax under a palapa on the beach, explore old Mazatlan or indulge your passion for deep-sea fishing. The brand new Mayan Palace Mazatlan spreads out over the ten acre beachfront location featuring spacious one and two bedroom suites with all necessary amenities and full hotel service: Acqua Restaurant, La Ola Beach Bar and Sunset snack-bar. Room service 7:00 to 22:00. Two heated outdoor pools overlooking the Pacific Ocean and one indoor pool for Winter season convenience. Fitness Center, Sun Mini-Super Market on-site, Boutique, Gift shop and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and Booking.com so you can book your Mayan Palace Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.