My husband and I have stayed at Villa lodge 4 times over the past 3 years. It is very economical choice for St Barts! Crystele is the manager and she is so welcoming and has become a good friend of ours over the years. She is happy to help with anything that you need while you are on the island.... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel
- Villa Lodge 4 Epices Hotel Grand Cul-De-Sac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few dozen meters from the beach, Villa-Lodge 4 épices overlooks the lagoon Grand Cul de Sac.Villa-Lodge 4 épices, a luxury guesthouse with four spacious suites, one of which has a private swimming pool, and one two-bedroom villa. An old stone cistern serves as the foundation for The Lodge, which is blessed with one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the lagoon and the ocean. Each suite was designed and decorated with elegance and charm by the owner, Marie-Aimée Perrier, an established French interior designer. Each name evokes a different spice: Muscade (Nutmeg), Cannelle (Cinnamon), Citronnelle (Citronella), & Safran (Saffron), and each spice reflects a different Caribbean color. The décor juxtaposes modern elements such as polished concrete with velour, wood, metallics, and transparent epoxy resin in Baroque shapes. The overall effect is a colorful guesthouse, full of little surprises and extremely comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Villa Lodge 4 Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.