We stayed here for five nights in a double private room on the 6th floor. The room was simple, clean, comfortable and air conditioned. We never had any trouble with the shared bathrooms being 'busy' when we needed them. The view from the balcony was awesome. The location is excellent for those who enjoy exploring on foot, as it is... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada San Francisco Old San Juan Hotel
- Posada San Francisco Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location for budget travelers that want to experience living in the Old Town. Emphasis on cleanliness and daily up keeping of all common areas. We are 15 min walk to the beach, 5 min walk to bus terminal and 10 min walk from Old San Juan pier. Very close to all historic sites and restaurants. The accommodation is overlooking the plaza Colon and bay. There are 9 rooms / 6 shared bathrooms. Prices fluctuate $45-$55 (per room, max 2). Newly renovated interiors. All rooms have AC and clean white sheets and comforters. There is a common kitchen and 2 common TV areas w/satellite. 2 balconies and wireless internet in the floor + the cafes underneath offer free wifi also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Posada San Francisco Old San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.