Just arrived back home after a 7 day stay at Catcha. I traveled with my husband and my sister and her husband, staying in the 2 bedroom suite called "Leo". The 26 member staff is extremely hard working and friendly, always saying hello or asking if you need anything. The location on the west end of Negril also worked really... More
- Also Known As:
- Catcha Falling Star Negril
- Catcha Falling Star Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many places to stay in Negril, Jamaica on the cliffs... ...but where else will you be pampered at a cliff property unlike any other on the planet... Catcha Falling Star Resort on the Negril Cliffs...Our lovely little Negril cliff resort property overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the "Gem of Jamaica". Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to "linger longer" in Negril, Jamaica! These seaside cliff cottages capture the true essence and ambiance of Jamaica. Now yours to discover. . . A priceless experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Catcha Falling Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.