So Beautiful in the Colonial side of town. I was ther for business but, I was left speechless. The property is absoulutely beautiful! .. Exposed walls, wrought iron works. Old beautiful wood doors. So romantic ! The personnel was so amazingly accomodating. Loved Fernando the Bartender with his gleaming white smile! Ready to serve you at any given time. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.