We stayed Dec. 2012 and it was everything we expected and more. Our room was comfortable and well decorated. The gardens are so lovely with paths connecting lots of little venues to sit and relax at. The common area has a lovely sunset view and was cool and breezy. Hot pools right on the property. Lots of space to wander.
- Also Known As:
- Papillote Wilderness Retreat Hotel
- Papillote Wilderness Retreat Hotel Roseau
- Papillote Wilderness Retreat Dominica/Roseau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small secluded hotel at the head of the beautiful Roseau River Valley with comfortable charming rooms overlooking gardens, mountains, waterfalls and pristine rainforest wilderness.Dine in our Rainforest Restaurant on fresh caught fish, prawns or chicken prepared with all the fabled spices of our Island's rich cultural heritageWander through four acres of nurtured wilderness amidst a world class collection of bromeliads, begonias, gingers and aroids. Bathe in our natural hot mineral pools. ... more less