This place is paradise! From the minute we arrived at about 9pm after a wild 40 minute speed boat ride from Santo, we felt relaxed and in holiday mode. The guys know the waterways so well so as we sped off into the darkness I felt I was in safe hands. Could be unsettling though for some but fore warned... More
- Also Known As:
- Ratua Private Island Hotel Luganville
- Ratua Private Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ratua Island is a wild, magical place with authentic people who offer a simple and warm reception in a naturally beautiful environment. There are 15 individual 200-year-old Indonesian villas that have been specially reconstructed on sites offering stunning views with a private deck or beach. Located in the Vanuatu Archipelago, off the South East tip of Espiritu Santo, Ratua is only a 30-minute motorboat journey from the mainland on our own private motor launch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ratua Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.