There is not much accommodation in Manapouri and the Lakeview is probably the best in town. Small rooms but well equipped and clean and TV and WiFi worked well. Attached to a bar/hotel which served OK meals. Opposite the lake with sensational views, track to the beach and short walk to the "town" -1 store.
- Also Known As:
- Manapouri Lakeview Motor Hotel Manapouri
- Manapouri Lakeview Motor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manapouri is New Zealand's best kept secret, situated 15 mins scenic drive from Te Anau, which is the departure point for Doubtful Sound trips. The Manapouri Lakeview Motor Inn is the ideal base for all Fiordland activities and a preferred staying accommodation for all those wishing to enjoy an accomplishing and satisfying holiday experience. Guests staying at Manapouri Lakeview Motor Inn get the best opportunity to visit some of the mostrenowned tourist places in New Zealand. Some of the famous tourist attractions near the hotel are Doubtful Sound, Lake Te Anau, Te Anau Caves, Milford Track, Lake Manapouri Southern Scenic Route, Kepler Track, Routeburn Track, Queenstown and Fiordland National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Manapouri Lakeview Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.