We had a lovely time at this old, refurbished Victorian hunting lodge. It is tucked in a beautiful area full of quiet woods and green fields, very remote and beautiful if you like the country. We had originally booked the cabin, but began to wonder if that was wise since rain was predicted and the cabin was a bit of... More
- Also Known As:
- Parc-Le-Breos Guest House Hotel Parkmill
- Parc-Le-Breos Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian shooting lodge set in 70 peaceful acres of old Norman deer park, in the heart of the beautiful Gower Peninsula, South Wales, approached via a mile long drive through woodland. Ten ensuite bedrooms. Home-cooked evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parc-Le-Breos Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.