Have been holidaying in Crete twice a year for the past 10 years. Have fell in love with the Island and it's people. Have always had excellent accommodation. After researching for a new area to stay,following the reports on TA decided on Renieris. What a fantastic hotel this is. Ideally located to visit Chania,which we also love. The hospitality and... More
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.