Extraordinary place! This monistery was very well restored, has an awesome view and very friendly staff. If you enjoy quiteness, romance and being in sintony with nature, this is a great place to be. Don't forget to visit the Parque Nacional Peneda Gerês.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Amares - Santa Maria Do Bouro Hotel
- Pousada De Amares - Santa Maria Do Bouro Hotel Amares
- Pousada De Hotel Amares
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small traditional houses of Marvao, a medieval town with walls dating from the thirteenth century, seem to squeeze the narrow little streets that wind between them. Two of these village houses have been comfortably converted into the Pousada Marvao, Santa Maria, a small charming hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Amares-Santa Maria do Bouro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.