We booked into this place because its location suited our trip down through Spain, to get to thr Algarve in Portugal. This place is a Pousadac- these are old proprties (castles, palaces, monastries etc) which have been turned into hotels They offer an interesting alternative to normal hotels; they are all unique and interesting. They tend to be in slightly... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel
- Pousada De Castelo De Alvito Hotel Alvito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Castelo de Alvito is a renovated 15th century castle in the village of Alvito, with superb gardens and a swimming pool. Every room in Castelo de Alvito is air-conditioned and includes cable TV, bathrobes and a well-stocked mini-bar. The hotel's restaurant serves traditional cuisine and wines of the region of Alentejo. Activities such as bicycle tours, country walks, shooting and horse-riding are available in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Castelo de Alvito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.