We were welcomed with nice smiles and warm/friendly staff. Yes the hotel is tired looking, but the pools are lovely and the family stayed in them until almost 11pm. We were also surprised by the restaurant - it looked unwelcoming but the food was excellent. A great place to stay if you are visiting Villa Escudero.
- Also Known As:
- Rockpoint Hotsprings Hotel Calamba
- Rockpoint Hotsprings Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful resort is located in the hot spring province of the Philippines. You can treat your body to its natural hot spring swimming pools, an outdoor Jacuzzi, and spa treatments all in just one resort. If you wish to stay, you can check-in to their private air conditioned guestrooms. Relax... Enjoy... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rockpoint Hotsprings Resort - Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.