We have spent 10 days in that hotel during mid October 2013 and came to a venue in a 300 people village called Panormos, (Rethymno being 22km away). The good: very friendly people at all places, very much service-minded personnel, aware of every move one does, bearing with all the kids' complaints and quarrels, and always fault-tolerant. Top! The bad:... More
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Hotel Rethymnon
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Hotel
- Grecotel Hotel Marine Palace
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Panormos, Crete
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grecotel Club Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.