If im ever in the area again i would stay here again. We stayed only 1 night due to visiting Gloria's Fantasyland which is only a few minutes walk away. We came in late at night. Rooms were clean but could use new towels and linens. Good location and cheap rooms. Walking distance to get vendor foods. Room had air... More
- Also Known As:
- Dapitan/ Dipolog Monina Pension House Hotel
- Dapitan/ Dipolog Monina Pension House Hotel Dapitan City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monina Pension House is an affordable guesthouse located in Dapitan City. All of our 35 rooms are fully furnished and can accommodate up to six people in one room. Rental is available per day, per week and/or per month basis. One of our building is located right in front of the beach and the other in the heart of the city. A local restaurant is located next door .A medium mall (Gloria de Dapitan) complete with restaurant, bar, club and park rides is located block and a half away from our pension house. Historical sites and attractions, a must see when visiting Dapitan City, is also a walking distance from our guesthouse. Notably, Dr. Jose P. Rizal, a national hero of the Philippines, lived in exile in faraway Dapitan City, then only a sleepy town in Mindanao. Here, he spent fruitfully his last four years in exile, from 1892 to 1896, to practice medicine, pursue scientific studies, keep up with his artistic and literary endeavors, and widen his knowledge of languages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Dapitan/ Dipolog Monina Pension House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.