The seamless, invisible service by Waka staff is fabulous and luxurious. Food always delicious and plentiful... Have a drink overlooking the bay as the sun sets whilst cool Jazz plays in the background....... Massage is good here too. Great to explore Lembongan by scooter in the daytime but even better to return home to this oasis each afternoon.....
- Also Known As:
- Waka Nusa Hotel Nusa Lembongan
- Waka Nusa Hotel
- Waka Nusa Resort Nusa Lembongan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your own fantasy of a tropical island. Your own private retreat in a comfortable grass-roofed lanai, far from the trials and tribulation of the modern world. An experience you will carry in your memory for years. A romantic night on an enchanted island, sleeping under a blanket of a hundred thousand stars, lulled by the trade winds in the palm trees and the distance breaking of the surf on a coral reef.Each lanai is set out with private garden of tropical flowers whose delicate scents color the cooling breeze and the evening air. The uncomplicated but uncompromised architecture of polished woods, natural floors and the distinctive alang-alang roof, transport you in comfort and style to another place, another time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Waka Nusa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.