Music: Haydn's Creation would best describe this place! Or Wyathul by Geoffrey Gurrumul! We loved it! Everything was just wonderful: full of wonders! The quolls, the sugar gliders, Henrietta (koala at the time 2 month old), the lodge and its friendly owners and staff, the excellent dinners and breakfasts (all homemade from fresh local product) in lovely company, waking up... More
- Also Known As:
- Great Ocean Ecolodge Hotel Cape Otway
- Great Ocean Ecolodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in our award winning eco retreat, venture out into the bush with researchers to help save koalas and endangered wildlife, explore the Great Ocean Walk, indulge in the region's finest local produce or just relax in the dappled shade of the eucalypts – whatever the escape you have planned, we'll help you make it one to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Great Ocean Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.