We came here as a treat for my artist wife, so we could see all the places Constable painted. Calling in to drop off our bags and have a quick bite to eat, I was glad I had booked a table as Sunday Lunch seems very popular here. It was excellent so I can understand why. After a day sight... More
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.