I stayed there recently room was quite spacey,rather poor design,looked quite clean but carpet an bathroom really tired.Receptionist hardly speak a word of English.After 3 nights there I got skin rush so there must be lots of dust in the carpet and pillows...and that weird smell like from the hospital...Breakfast was ok:cereals,pastry,ham,cheese,yogurts and good coffee. To paris there is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Balladins Confort- Emerainville Hotel Paris
- Balladins Confort- Emerainville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the N104 best way to drive to Paris and just 15 minutes fom Disneyland,the Balladins Emerainville Marne la Vallée welcomes you for your business or leisure trips.If you are not driving, you have many ways at your disposal to get to Paris, the RER E and buses 312 and 421 their stop is in front of the hotel.Enjoy our 49 rooms with fully equipped bathrooms, flat screen TV with Canal+ an free Wi-Fi.The restaurant is open for dinner Monday to Thursday from 7PM to 9PM.With the ATM you can get your key at any time, the parking is secured and free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Balladins Emerainville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.