We stayed there one night during our stay on Rapa Nui (we had made reservations elsewhere, but they couldn't accomodate us for our first night on the island, so that's how we ended up at Hotel Rapa Nui). The hotel is close to town. Here's the thing we figured out by the time we left: If you are "in town,"... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standard option in the remote and mystical Easter Island, to satisfy the needs of those who come to know and enjoy the Rapa Nui culture . Located in Hanga Roa, between Avareipua streets and Te Pito o Te Henua, a privileged area defined by those already visited. A few minutes from the most important services for our guests, banks, Souvenirs areas, restaurants and archaeological sites as Ahu Tahai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Hotel Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.