Stayed two nights in Room 7 with its rather unusual ensuite facility - you'll love it or hate it. Under recent new management this is a venue to support as the food is great and their aims are high. Good for access to Oxford.
- Also Known As:
- The Miller Of Mansfield Hotel Goring-On Thames
- The Miller Of Mansfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AA 5 Star / 2 Rosette Miller of Mansfield is a haven of laid back calm in a quiet Thames-side village setting in Goring on Thames, overlooking beautiful South Oxfordshire and West Berkshire countryside. Culinary treats await you in our acclaimed restaurant and bar with our heavenly take on Modern British cuisine. We feature the best British produce, real local ales and an exciting wine list to tickle your taste buds...Our 13 eclectically designed rooms and suites offer all of the comforts one would expect including flat screen digital televisions, marble bathrooms and organic luxury latex and pocket sprung mattresses. The local area is full of activities for all. From visiting magnificent stately homes and enjoying country pursuits to shopping in Oxford, Henley on Thames or Reading (not to mention the racing at Ascot & Newbury!) there’s something for everyone...Whether for a weekend retreat, a short break, a management meeting where you can really escape or an amazing Miller House Party taking over the entire hotel, our experienced and professional staff will ensure that you have the most amazing experience... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Miller of Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.