We stayed here in Feb 2012 for two nights with our young family. We were impressed with the apartment as it was a good size and well equipped. it was very good value for money. It is far out from the resort so better for self catering families rather than people looking for restaurants and bars. We had a comfortable... More
- Also Known As:
- Apartaments La Dorada Club El Tarter Hotel
- Apartaments La Dorada Club El Tarter Hotel El Tarter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our holiday complex Ona Dorada El Tarter is a spectacular and noble building made of wood and stone that lies at the foot of El Tarter mountains. Andorra, the little Principality of the Pyrenees is well-known for its duty free shopping areas.This mountain resort offers smart 1 and 2 bedroom apartments fully equipped. Spacious allotments consisting of a living room, bathroom, kitchen with fridge, microwave and a balcony. For sure, the best way to spend a family holidays enjoying the amazing natural landscapes.Andorra is a very popular holiday destination all year around, even in summer since there are excellent paths to practise trekking over the area as well as scuba diving (in mountain lakes), horse riding and many other activities for the whole family.Ski lovers should know that Ona Dorada el Tarter is situated in the village of Ransol, in front of the skiing station Grandvalira. Nearby you will nd restaurants, bars and a leisure centre with sauna, solarium and gym. Furthermore, Andorra offers the largest recreational spa in southern Europe: Caldea, which offers you a wide choice of activities for getting fit, healthy and beautiful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ona Dorada El Tarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.