Stayed here for 2 nights as a stopover on a longer journey of Normandy. Really impressed with every aspect of the hotel. Excellent and plentiful breakfast with very fresh food. Swimming pool was a real bonus with the added benefit of being heated. Rooms were of a good size and standard, easily accommodating my family. The hotel was very child... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel Jumieges
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Girded by the majestic loops of the Seine and set amidst the apple orchards, Domaine Le Clos des Fontaines reserves a gracious welcome for all its guests. In the unique quality of light cherished by so many painters, the typically Norman half-timbering, mellow brickwork and dressed stone meld perfectly with the idyllic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Clos des Fontaines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.